ScholarshipsApplications may be picked up at our downtown location: 101 W 10th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401, or printed from links below.
Extended Learning Education Assistance AwardsA limited number of $50 Assistance Awards are available for those pursuing classes through Continuing Education and the Successful Aging Institute.
Here is all you need to know to apply:
- You need to have a User Profile created in our system before applying. Create your profile. If you need help creating your profile, call or visit us.
- Assistance Awards are applied to your User Profile as a $50 credit voucher and are available on your account for two (2) years after dispersed.
- Assistance Awards are non-transferrable and non-renewable. (You cannot give them to another person, or get them as cash or check instead of a voucher, and if it is not used within two years, it cannot be renewed).
- Interested parties need to fill out an application by the due date. (An online application and a printable pdf are below). Applications that come in after the due date will not be reviewed. Due dates for the 2017-18 academic year:
- October 16, 2017*
- January 29, 2018*
- April 23, 2018*
Complete and print out application. Return applications to the Continuing Education Department
*If granted and Assistance Award, your award voucher will be available for the term after you applied. (For example if you apply by the Winter Term 2018 due date and you are granted an Assistance Award, it will be available for you to use in Spring Term 2018.) You will be notified by email and phone if you are awarded assistance.
Nursing Assistant and Massage Scholarships:For more information on Health Occapations scholarships, contact Kathy Calise at email@example.com
- Katrina Weaver Nursing Assistant Scholarships
- Licensed Massage Therapy Scholarship
- One 2nd year Massage Therapy Scholarship
Complete and print out application Return applications to Kathy Calise in Continuing Education Department.